Government Business News.....
Sole traders are at the forefront of UK business growth, with almost 200,000 starting up last year, according to government figures published.
The agreement between EE, Three, Vodafone, O2 and the government sees networks required to hit 90 percent geographic coverage by 2017.
The Mayor of London has launched a fund to finance budding tech start-ups across the capital, with an initial investment of £25m
Government Business Features.....
Government Business takes a look at the current state of household waste collection and at local authorities trying out fresh ideas to help boost recycling rates
The Independent Print Industries Association looks at some of the key considerations when choosing a print management supplier for public communication projects
Whilst there are rules and regulations about graphics around polling stations, some crisp new signage helps to make people feel they’re taking part in something serious and significant, writes Andrew Harrison of the Events Supplier and Services Association
Fighting heavy plant theft in Europe – The National Plant and Equipment Register (TER)
The Local Government Association recognises the importance of social media to help elected members serve the people who live and work in their area better and is in the process of drawing up guidance for elected members.
MISL Limited is a full service document management company that is dedicated to helping its public sector customers meet the digital challenge.
HCL Technologies continues to invest in the UK, with over 5,000 Consultants and Technical Specialists in the UK (employed over 1,500 new staff in the UK in 2013) and over 90,000 experienced IT staff around the world, has an enviable record of Customer Satisfaction in IT Programme delivery. See independent Forrester and Gartner report references
- Intelligent Telematics (IRE)
- Creating usable digital files from degraded heritage documents
- A paperless future
- A Right First Time Approach to Telematics Implementation Ensures Operational Efficiencies and ROI
- Heritage Envelopes Ltd
- FibreGrid: Preventing Slips & Trips
- Pumps evolve as system-based approach takes hold
- Proludic Ltd
- Green Office Supplies
- Epicuro Ltd
- Orsis (UK) Ltd
- Reade Signs
- Access Displays – The Exhibition Specialists
- Orbis: Vacant Property Specialists
- Alternative financing for effective, win-win fleet management
- Investing In Renewables: Reduce Your Organisations Energy Bills and Environmental Impact
- Closing the loop in Recycling
- Morse Watchmans
- Reuse & Reduce - Make the change to products that don’t cost the Earth…
- Take action for driver safety
When I first set up RC Tuxford in the 1980s, I believed that exporting used trucks and parts could be carried out so much more effectively than others were doing it at that time.
Inoxantuã – Instalações em Inox, Lda, founded in May of 2002, initiated its activity connected to the area of construction through the manufacture of all types of equipment in carbon steel and stainless steel, such as balconies, d [ ... ]
- XMA Limited
- Spectral Coatings Ltd
- Access Control Technology
- Spence & Partners
- Cardinus Risk Management
- Xerox Scanners
- Holland Bulb Market
- Measure 2 Improve
- Magnet Solutions
- Corporate Risk Associates
- Kozi Kidz
- Risk Management Partners
- Premier Guarantee
- Mapei UK Ltd
- Johnson & Starley
- Face2Face Contact
- Savant Limited
- Cognitronics Limited