Government Business News.....
Secretary of State Eric Pickles has announced that a new £5 million recycling fund will be offered to local authorities in England where weekly collections are still made.
A new report entitled Powers to Grow: City Finance and Governance by RSA City Growth Commission argues that over‑centralised decision-making is stifling economic growth and hindering the future of the country’s economy
The government has announced new measures to give budding entrepreneurs “greater freedom” to start and grow a business from home.
Government Business Features.....
The Chartered Institute of Environmental Health (CIEH) shares information on the pest problem facing the UK and the role councils can play in keeping the public safe from disease
In light of a recent Audit Commission report into how local authorities are achieving value from their property assets, Government Business reviews current advice for council leaders
On average, collaborative procurement is estimated to be generating savings of 10-15 per cent for Local Authorities across the UK. Given the savings potential, it is vital that there is better coordination of procurement activities to ensure value for money is secured. Government Business looks at the recent local Government Association’s National Procurement Strategy
False alarms are among the biggest issues in Fire today and alarm systems leader Advanced, has recently launched AlarmCalm which it believes is the most complete solution to the problem. It delivers a false alarm management (FAM) solution, that will suit almost any building or site strategy.
We charge 0% commission to Government Bodies for properties sold at our auctions
EDF Energy, Britain’s largest producer of low carbon electricity is committed to leading energy change in the UK.
At Whittlebury Hall Conference, Training Centre and Hotel we understand how much individuality matters to you so our flexible range of benefits is designed to meet your needs.
- Why do the UK’s leading companies trust 4imprint for their promotional products?
- Navigating the Roadblocks on the Way to Cloud-based Managed Services – How the Public Sector Can Plot the Route Forward
- LazyLawn licensee grows £1 million turnover in five years
- Skill Shortages Be Damned – How the Public Sector Can Find the Right People at the Right Price
- Reducing deadly air pollution: can your organisation save costs and breathe easy?
- BEcause Brand Experience – The Power of Face to Face Marketing
- Genie CCTV Ltd
- Advantech Intelligent Transportation Systems Specifically Designed for AFC Controller
- Triton Consulting
- DMS Protective Equipment - Scorpion Protective Armour
- The International Association for Contract & Commercial Management (IACCM)
- EDIS – Emergency Data Interchange System
- Procurement Central
- How to minimize risk and maximise value?
- KGN Pillinger
- CORGI Technical Services Ltd – The experts in gas safety
- Getting down to business
- Aggregated school MIS data, on demand
- How to Remove the Barriers to Digital Inclusion
- Apsiz Services
- Cheaper refuelling simplified for the public sector
- Marketing Sciences Ltd
- Have you ever thought about owning your own business?
Redrock Digital is pre-approved to support the Government’s Digital Strategy for the provision of digital expertise in line with its preferred agile working practices
The Crown Commercial Service was launched in April, bringing together the government’s commercial capability into one integrated organisation. Chief executive Sally Collier describes what the organisation has achieved since its inc [ ... ]
Integral LED is a UK based supplier of innovative LED technology products and is part of a group that has been distributing and manufacturing technology products since 1989.
Waldmann Lighting is a manufacturer of indirect/direct total lighting solutions for the office that provide significant energy savings, flexibility of use and improve the lit environment. Luminaires are available with LED's for high pe [ ... ]
Triflex is the leading European specialist manufacturer of cold liquid applied waterproofing, surfacing, protection, and marking systems designed to protect and repair the built environment.
- 1st Stop Recruitment
- Power Efficient Systems Ltd
- Kee Safety Ltd
- Mercator IT Solutions Ltd
- Jempep Procurement
- Clarus Energy
- Projective Ltd
- Merlin Environmental
- Eagle New Energy
- Effective Energy
- Kitchen Clearance UK Ltd
- HWM-Water Ltd
- Aran Services
- BPA Quality
- Spirit Solar
- Constellation Lighting
- Real Asset Management
- GDJ Consultancy Ltd
- DP Consulting Ltd
- In Touch-IS Ltd
- Roseville Energy
- Enistic Energy Management
- Anglia Catering Equipment
- Worldview Learning
- MWA Technology