Government Business News.....
Businesses want the UK the remain part of the European Union (EU), according to research by service office company, Business Environment.
The government is planning to overhaul its £100 million scheme to provide super-fast business broadband in the UK's main cities.
Secretary of State Eric Pickles has announced that a new £5 million recycling fund will be offered to local authorities in England where weekly collections are still made.
Government Business Features.....
The Chartered Institute of Environmental Health (CIEH) shares information on the pest problem facing the UK and the role councils can play in keeping the public safe from disease
In light of a recent Audit Commission report into how local authorities are achieving value from their property assets, Government Business reviews current advice for council leaders
On average, collaborative procurement is estimated to be generating savings of 10-15 per cent for Local Authorities across the UK. Given the savings potential, it is vital that there is better coordination of procurement activities to ensure value for money is secured. Government Business looks at the recent local Government Association’s National Procurement Strategy
Self-employment and entrepreneurship has become a mainstay of the SME marketplace. As more and more people turn to self-employment for a variety of reasons, they increasingly also turn to franchising.
With its range of specialised but highly flexible products and services, Eurovia offers surfacing, road contracting, specialist treatment solutions, asphalt production and airport services throughout the country.
With 30 years experience in the pre-press industry it was a seamless transition into the world of digital print.
Name badge manufacturer Badgemaster, has announced the acquisition of principal competitor, Akorn Badge Company Ltd. Badgemaster is already the UK’s largest name badge manufacturer, and adds this as the most significant event yet to its ever growing list of achievements.
Eaton’s Security business, a business unit of diversified power management company Eaton, is now firmly positioned as a leading manufacturer of security equipment for all types of commercial and residential premises.
- Advanced Launches AlarmCalm to ‘Red Line’ False Alarms
- Brendons Auctioneers
- EDF Energy
- Whittlebury Hall Conference and Training Centre and Hotel – Where Individuality Matters…
- Why do the UK’s leading companies trust 4imprint for their promotional products?
- Navigating the Roadblocks on the Way to Cloud-based Managed Services – How the Public Sector Can Plot the Route Forward
- LazyLawn licensee grows £1 million turnover in five years
- Skill Shortages Be Damned – How the Public Sector Can Find the Right People at the Right Price
- Reducing deadly air pollution: can your organisation save costs and breathe easy?
- BEcause Brand Experience – The Power of Face to Face Marketing
- Genie CCTV Ltd
- Advantech Intelligent Transportation Systems Specifically Designed for AFC Controller
- Triton Consulting
- DMS Protective Equipment - Scorpion Protective Armour
- The International Association for Contract & Commercial Management (IACCM)
- EDIS – Emergency Data Interchange System
- Procurement Central
- How to minimize risk and maximise value?
- KGN Pillinger
- CORGI Technical Services Ltd – The experts in gas safety
- Getting down to business
- Aggregated school MIS data, on demand
- How to Remove the Barriers to Digital Inclusion
At Security Engineering, we understand how important your home or business is to you. That's why we provide comprehensive security installation and maintenance services that meet your specific requirements.
We are specialist installers of renewable energy saving products for the commercial and domestic market in the UK
Redrock Digital is pre-approved to support the Government’s Digital Strategy for the provision of digital expertise in line with its preferred agile working practices
The Crown Commercial Service was launched in April, bringing together the government’s commercial capability into one integrated organisation. Chief executive Sally Collier describes what the organisation has achieved since its inc [ ... ]
Integral LED is a UK based supplier of innovative LED technology products and is part of a group that has been distributing and manufacturing technology products since 1989.
Waldmann Lighting is a manufacturer of indirect/direct total lighting solutions for the office that provide significant energy savings, flexibility of use and improve the lit environment. Luminaires are available with LED's for high pe [ ... ]
- Downlights Direct
- 1st Stop Recruitment
- Power Efficient Systems Ltd
- Kee Safety Ltd
- Mercator IT Solutions Ltd
- Jempep Procurement
- Clarus Energy
- Projective Ltd
- Merlin Environmental
- Eagle New Energy
- Effective Energy
- Kitchen Clearance UK Ltd
- HWM-Water Ltd
- Aran Services
- BPA Quality
- Spirit Solar
- Constellation Lighting
- Real Asset Management
- GDJ Consultancy Ltd
- DP Consulting Ltd
- In Touch-IS Ltd
- Roseville Energy
- Enistic Energy Management
- Anglia Catering Equipment