Government Business News.....
The UK government has said it is pushing ahead with its plans to improve access to alternative financing for small businesses that have been rejected by the main high street banks.
The Department for Culture, Media and Sport (DCMS) has announced plans to provide free public Wi-Fi hotspots in more than 1,000 public buildings across the UK as part of its Super-Connected Cities programme.
Government borrowing in the United Kingdom increased by £1.6 billion in September to £11.8 billion compared to September 2013. Analysts had predicted there would be no rise.
Government Business Features.....
The Chartered Institute of Environmental Health (CIEH) shares information on the pest problem facing the UK and the role councils can play in keeping the public safe from disease
In light of a recent Audit Commission report into how local authorities are achieving value from their property assets, Government Business reviews current advice for council leaders
On average, collaborative procurement is estimated to be generating savings of 10-15 per cent for Local Authorities across the UK. Given the savings potential, it is vital that there is better coordination of procurement activities to ensure value for money is secured. Government Business looks at the recent local Government Association’s National Procurement Strategy
Access Displays has provided exhibition solutions, for over 20 years, to thousands of satisfied customers across many diverse market sectors, at home and overseas.
With an estimated 920,000 empty homes across the UK, 330,000 of which are long-term empty* properties, owners and managers need to be aware of the security and general welfare of their vacant properties.
Keeping costs down and managing budgets remain key challenges for organisations when it comes to fleet management.
Flogas Renewables was launched in 2014, offering organisations the opportunity to access a complete range of renewable energy solutions, from solar PV, wind turbines and heat pumps, to underfloor heating and biomass.
- Closing the loop in Recycling
- Morse Watchmans
- Reuse & Reduce - Make the change to products that don’t cost the Earth…
- Take action for driver safety
- Decorative Panels Lamination cleans up with dp-BioCote Quartz
- Water treatment for government business institutions
- Oakley Mobile Ltd
- Renewable Energy Partners
- New Ways to Print Bring Major Cost Savings
- Hoping to influence others using well-designed displays, banners and exhibition stands? Display Wizard have all the answers…
- Innovative Paper Solutions for the public sector
- Ultra Communications
- Under Control Instruments Ltd
- Long Rake Spar
- Mosscliff Environmental Ltd
- Cool-phase Award Winning Performance at £0.25 per week
- TCH Leasing
- The ideal franchise….
- Eurovia: the ‘one-stop-shop’ for engineering solutions
- MTA Digital ‘Pushing the boundaries of digital print’
- Badgemaster announces takeover
- Eaton’s Security business: Investing in Prevention with Menvier
We are a building energy management systems (BEMS) specialist that can design, install and manage buildings environmental controls.
Solar Communications was established in 1988 and is a multi-award winning supplier of Unified Communications (UC) solutions suitable for businesses of all sizes.
- CPLC Water Limited
- Arcus Global
- StandIt Displays
- Creative Graffix
- Sterling Safety Systems Ltd
- Shark Attack
- Databac Group
- Hydroprotect SPRL
- Sync Interactive
- Abergower Ltd
- Redcliffe Imaging Ltd
- The Akhter Computers
- Keder Greenhouses
- Renewable Energy Partners
- Security Engineering
- Summit Energies Ltd