Government Business News.....
The Heat Networks Delivery Unit (HDNU) is to grant £2.4 million to 32 councils in England and Wales to be invested in heat network projects.
The Scottish government has issued a new law preventing local authorities from chasing historic poll tax debts, with First Minister Alex Salmond saying the tax is “dead and buried.”
Businesses want the UK the remain part of the European Union (EU), according to research by service office company, Business Environment.
Government Business Features.....
The Chartered Institute of Environmental Health (CIEH) shares information on the pest problem facing the UK and the role councils can play in keeping the public safe from disease
In light of a recent Audit Commission report into how local authorities are achieving value from their property assets, Government Business reviews current advice for council leaders
On average, collaborative procurement is estimated to be generating savings of 10-15 per cent for Local Authorities across the UK. Given the savings potential, it is vital that there is better coordination of procurement activities to ensure value for money is secured. Government Business looks at the recent local Government Association’s National Procurement Strategy
Trying to find a great product, save money and reduce your environmental impact can be a difficult task, but there are solutions available, enabling you to clean up in every area.
Simon Elstow, head of driver training at IAM Drive & Survive, explains how well-trained drivers protect your company and save you money.
After many months of Research and Development at Decorative Panels Lamination (DPL) dp-BioCote Quartz is here and ready to clean up in the market place.
Managing an government facility demands constant observation of all technical equipment, sanitary stations, outdoor areas, etc. Vulcan improves manageability, sustainability and profitability in many areas.
- Renewable Energy Partners
- New Ways to Print Bring Major Cost Savings
- Hoping to influence others using well-designed displays, banners and exhibition stands? Display Wizard have all the answers…
- Innovative Paper Solutions for the public sector
- Ultra Communications
- Under Control Instruments Ltd
- Long Rake Spar
- Mosscliff Environmental Ltd
- Cool-phase Award Winning Performance at £0.25 per week
- TCH Leasing
- The ideal franchise….
- Eurovia: the ‘one-stop-shop’ for engineering solutions
- MTA Digital ‘Pushing the boundaries of digital print’
- Badgemaster announces takeover
- Eaton’s Security business: Investing in Prevention with Menvier
- Advanced Launches AlarmCalm to ‘Red Line’ False Alarms
- Brendons Auctioneers
- EDF Energy
- Whittlebury Hall Conference and Training Centre and Hotel – Where Individuality Matters…
Most Public Sector ICT departments are busy keeping the lights on - too busy, making it difficult to engage with and see what requirements the rest of the organisation has from ICT.
WAMITAB is celebrating 25 years as an awarding organisation and, since it was formed in 1989, the organisation has evolved in line with the convergence between waste management, cleaning and facilities management.
Led by Managing Director Paula Harrison, StandIt Displays is an established project management company with an outstanding track record in helping exhibitors get the most from their investment.
- Sterling Safety Systems Ltd
- Shark Attack
- Databac Group
- Hydroprotect SPRL
- Sync Interactive
- Abergower Ltd
- Redcliffe Imaging Ltd
- The Akhter Computers
- Keder Greenhouses
- Renewable Energy Partners
- Security Engineering
- Summit Energies Ltd
- Redrock Digital
- OPHARDT hygiene
- Astute Lighting
- Integral LED
- Waldmann Lighting
- Downlights Direct
- 1st Stop Recruitment