Sue Robb of 4Children talks to Julie Laughton and Alison Britton from the Department for Education about the role of childminders in delivering the 30 hours free entitlement.
Fresh Air Fitness
Fresh Air Fitness introduced the UK to the sensational concept of outdoor gyms in 2007. Over 1500 successful installations later, our passionate belief in the benefits of this approach to health and fitness remain as strong as ever.
Our equipment is expertly designed, built to last and closely monitored for quality & safety. No matter whether you’re a pensioner or a primary school pupil, it’s safe, easy-to-use and great fun!
You might like to:
- Create a dedicated gym in your local park or open space
- Create a trim trail for families and adults to explore
- Provide teenagers with a place to put their frustrations to good use
- Create a gym for older people to keep active and socialise
- Offer local clubs a place to train as a team
- Regenerate a deprived area
We have installed outdoor gyms into hundreds of parks across the UK, we pride ourselves on the good advice and the right solutions we provide. Need funding? We can help you with that too.