Sue Robb of 4Children talks to Julie Laughton and Alison Britton from the Department for Education about the role of childminders in delivering the 30 hours free entitlement.
Specialists in Land Assembly and Compulsory Purchase
Our systems and services ease the process of assembling land for construction by making it faster, cheaper and better.
Assembling land for construction can take many years and involve many different organisations; our systems facilitate communication and operations between organisations and across process stages; this eliminates unnecessary delays, risk and duplication of effort.
These improved capabilities are founded on sound data management principles:
- Everything happens for a reason: Data does not come into being without an event - events may be passive (for example, receiving a letter) or active (for example, gathering information);
- All data which enters the system is quality controlled: Anything which is captured is subject to quality control. As all data arrives via events, this implies that all events are quality controlled;
- Data is aware of its evidence: Every piece of data is linked to the evidence from which it was captured;
- Sequential processing: All methods defined are atomic and executable by any user with suitable skills. No knowledge of a given project will ever be required;
- History is important: In order to understand the context for a given piece of information, it's necessary to see how it has evolved.
Our systems are based on published data standards and can maximise the return on investment in existing systems by:
- Facilitating transfer of data between systems via a standard data transfer mechanism, which includes supporting tools to allow data validation and change only update;
- Providing standard reporting and data exploration tools for data which complies with the data standards.
Because of this in-built flexibility our systems can also extend the capability of existing systems by providing powerful data editing, management and analysis tools.
Where appropriate we can use the same core capabilities, supplemented by workflow, to provide end to end support for the land assembly process or for individual land assembly functions such as land referencing, acquisition and registration.
Whatever stage your organisation or project is at in improving or developing its land assembly capabilities, our systems and services will be able reduce timescales and costs and enable better outcomes.
If you would like to get in touch please call or email us.