Sue Robb of 4Children talks to Julie Laughton and Alison Britton from the Department for Education about the role of childminders in delivering the 30 hours free entitlement.
Increasing client ‘Safety’ & ‘Productivity’ through unmanned vehicles.
We offer our clients a bespoke service for video & data collecting; aerial, land / confined space or underwater, or combinations as required by our clients, to complete specific task critical operations or routine operations; where traditional methods can increase ‘safety hazards to personnel’ or ‘incur expensive cost & time implications’.
Utilising multiple unmanned vehicles (UM) platform to carryout inspections, survey’s & filming.
- Aerial - drones (UAV, SUA)
- Land - tracked or wheeled crawlers
- Underwater - microROV’s (Remotely Operated Vevicles)
‘No other British SME Company offers all three specialist operations within a single service provider to fulfil its customer’s requirements’
A one stop service provider for multiple applications. We are interested in discussing any possible projects with clients and engaging in solutions to problems, where unmanned vehicles have not previously been considered.
- Reduced mobilisation costs and time.
- Reduced costs in comparison to specialist equipment or personnel (Mobile Elevated Working Platform, rope access teams, commercial dive teams).
- Increased cost efficiency over traditional services.
- Increased ‘Safety’ of personnel.
- Increased productivity for client’s inspection and maintenance programs.
- High quality photographic images.
- Live video – assists engineers.
- Accurate repeatability of inspections and survey results.
Safer - Faster - Cost Efficient = Increased Productivity
At Seabright Group our greatest asset to our clients is not the unmanned vehicles themselves because technology is ever evolving; but, is the quality and experience of our personnel. With over 40 years’ experience in both:
- operating / project managing ROV operations globally in the ‘oil & gas industry’; but also
- within the ‘aeronautical engineering industry’.
The oil & gas industry has been using remotely operated vehicles (ROVs). They have been instrumental in the development of oil and gas fields in deep water and the inspection of subsea assets, platforms in shallower high current environments. ROVs are only one class of what is commonly known as unmanned vehicles (UVs), which are increasingly finding more applications; whether: air, land, sea or other potential applications of this emerging technology. Many organisations, governmental agencies and emergency services are now recognising the benefits.
Asset integrity is about the prevention of major accidents or failures of structures or equipment, directly or indirectly via escalation result into a major accident. It is the outcome of good design, construction, and operating practice. Unmanned vehicles are used to verify the mechanical integrity and inspection activities of production facilities.