Sue Robb of 4Children talks to Julie Laughton and Alison Britton from the Department for Education about the role of childminders in delivering the 30 hours free entitlement.
Atom IT Solutions Ltd
Atom IT Solutions design, supply, install, manage and support Public Sector IT systems, whether on-premise, in the cloud, or in the hands of mobile workers. Our specialisms (covered in detail below) include:
- On-site ICT Support Services (East Midlands)
- Office 365 Migration, Management and Support
- Internet Security (Firewalls and Web-filtering)
- Managed Wireless Networks
- Back-up and Disaster Recovery
- End-user device procurement and remote support
Through G-Cloud 10, we are able to provide:
- Infrastructure as a Service (Wifi, routing and branch switching)
- Cloud-managed end-user devices and remote support
Our focus, skills and experience lie entirely in the Public Sector, and our goal is always to reduce complexity and cost.
On-site IT Support Services
Atom IT Solutions support day-to-day IT issues, including break/fix requirements, updates and patches, print and connectivity problems and general maintenance.
Our packages include the following as standard:
- Scheduled Visit from a named Engineer
- Remote Monitoring and Maintenance - enabling fast support without disruption
- Emergency call-out - 4hr on-site response for critical systems
- Support for all platforms as standard
- 3rd party liaison with your other suppliers for seamless support
- Ad-hoc on-site support for minor issues
Atom IT are a Nottinghamshire-based organisation, with staff in Derbyshire and Lincolnshire. At this time, our on-site support services are only available in the East Midlands.
Office 365 Migration, Management and Support
Atom IT Solutions offer a migration package that transfers all of your existing email accounts, calendars and centralised document storage into your own “tenant” with Microsoft. We generally migrate everything out of normal working hours, then attend site the next day to ensure everyone is connected and comfortable. We then follow that up with familiarisation training and ongoing support for 12 months.
Using the Office365 platform you can manage centrally, offer single sign-on to all applications, collaborate in real-time on documents, create groups and teams across an unlimited number of organisations, instant message and video-conference. You can then book resources and improve access (and engagement) for all stakeholders. All of that across any device, anywhere with an internet connection.
If you simply want us to cover basic management of an existing Office365 tenant, this is included in our standard support packages.
Atom IT offers one of the most secure and comprehensive internet safety packages available. We research and support your purchase of the most appropriate and cost effective connectivity, before securing that line with our tailored solutions. Powered by Fortinet - a global leader in Unified Threat Management solutions (UTM) - our solution includes the following:
- Installation of dedicated Firewall appliances - configured to your requirements.
- Management of all hardware, updates and patches (onsite and remote)
- Tailored web-filtering to your needs
- Automatic global threat prevention updates
- Subscription to blocked sites lists including UK Home Office (Prevent Strategy)
- Monitoring and reporting integrated with Office 365
Managed Wireless Networks
From a single site to a national branch network, Atom IT can provide a secure and reliable solution for wireless connectivity. Our networking partners include Cisco, Aerohive and Fortinet, allowing us to tailor the most appropriate and cost-effective systems. With zero-touch deployment, self-enrollment, remote support and options for Infrastructure as a Service we can match any requirement and budget.
Backup and Disaster Recovery Services
Atom IT offer a range of Backup solutions appropriate to the needs and budget of your organisation.
Our Disaster Recovery solution then takes this resilience and security to the next level, providing on-site and cloud-based replication with the ability to “spin-up” critical systems in the cloud.
Atom IT Solutions partner with a number of global manufacturers and local delivery partners to offer best value solutions. These partnerships include:
- Fujitsu - for servers, laptops and desktops
- Dell - for servers, laptops and desktops
- HP - for servers, laptops and desktops
- Lenovo - for servers, laptops and desktops
- Smart Technologies - for Interactive Screens and Software
- Sharp - for Interactive Screens
- Fortinet - for firewalls, switching, anti-virus and managed wireless networks
- Cisco – for managed wireless networks
- Zyxel – for managed wireless networks and switching
- Microsoft - for Cloud Productivity, devices and Licensing
- Hello Telecom - for telephony and broadband
Atom IT always strives to offer the most competitive quotations, based on best value. We do not offer solutions we deem inappropriate for the your environment, or base our recommendations purely on price.
Early consultation allows senior Atom staff to thoroughly design, prepare and cost any IT project you might be considering. We liaise with 3rd party suppliers to ensure that your project runs smoothly, and do not charge our clients for consultation or project management.
Atom IT Solutions Ltd, Rufford Court, Wellow Road, Eakring, Nottingham NG22 0DF