Sue Robb of 4Children talks to Julie Laughton and Alison Britton from the Department for Education about the role of childminders in delivering the 30 hours free entitlement.
Agenda Screening Services
Agenda Screening Services provides fast and effective global pre-employment screening services. With industry leading turnaround times and personal account managers, we aim to make the process as simple as possible for you by becoming an extension of your selection team. But, don't just take our word for it, our customers are our most passionate advocates. Just ask and we'll be delighted to provide extensive references from our current client base. With GDPR the need for simple compliant screening has never been so important.
Agenda are founding members of the National Association of Professional Background Screeners, members of ASIS: International Security Group, signatories to the Information Commissioner's Office 'Personal Information Promise' and DBS Registered Umbrella Body.
Pre-employment Screening as Simple as 1, 2, 3
Ease of Use and Time Saving
- Easy to use systems
- One-page e-ordering
- Industry leading turnaround times
- No set-up fees or costs
- Time saving and efficient
- Quick e-consent form
- We chase so that you don't have to
- Real time updates and results.
Secure Processes and Assistance
- Personal and friendly support
- Built-in help functions
- Audit trailed and quality controlled
- Systems use encrypted SSL
- Secure servers and processes
- Secured-by-Design offices
- Fully security screened staff
- Onsite destruction of materials
Compliance and Tracking
- Data Protection Act compliant
- ISO 27001 data security certified
- ISO 9001 Quality Management
- Investor in People and staff development programme
- Real time and comprehensive tracking
- Bespoke management reports
- Screening certificates provided
- Legal and regulatory updates
Agenda's team of dedicated staff are fully trained to provide support to both clients and candidates in all situations. We have teams dedicated to specific sectors and clients, which means that our staff become experts in the fields they work within day-to-day and are always available on the end of the phone to answer client and candidate questions.
At Agenda, we have three core values that underpin everything we do: Respect, Reputation and Responsibility. These, along with our commitment to continual professional development through our Investors in People certification, enable us to be efficient, responsive and proactive when meeting the needs of clients and candidates alike.
For a fast, professional and confidential response to your enquiries about any of our services, please contact us or to find out more information check our website.